MnSearch is getting better and better! By the way, the snack provided has been absolutely excellent! This organization is probably new rising start for the interactive / digital / online or general marketing community.
Notes from the event:
- Every page is a landing page.
- Analyze conversions – multiple pages, multiple paths, the same goal
- Interesting conversion Blog – Unbounce The unbounce site is also a good example of web site designed for conversion
- New trend – navigation does not need to be consistent (navigation needs to be relevant to a specific portion of the site)
- Campaigns that have emotional component perform measurably better
- New book to check Brainfluence 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing. Quite a few recent books connect marketing with psychology; what typically explains “why” of what we can see on our tests. Interesting – one more book to read!
- R.E.A.D.Y framework
Interesting concept, but seem to me a little over-complicated. As we, humans, can not quite keep more than several items in our head, it might be more than absolutely necessary. But, it is good to know that this framework exists. A few projects may miss a few boxes – the framework is a nice option to catch it ;-)